- Effective Mortgage Company
- Northridge, CA, United States
- We are a full service mortgage brokerage with experience in the areas of mortgage lending, real estate and business. Our company has established relationships with many mortgage investors and banks to provide the best programs for your individual circumstances. We specialize in Conventional, Goverment, Investment, and Reverse Mortgage. We are experts regarding any FHA or VA (veteran) questions you may have. Post any questions or feel free to call our office 818-773-0033. If our clients don't fit into one of the many loan programs offered we promise to help them overcome the roadblocks that can stop them from securing a loan. When purchasing we suggest always getting a pre-approval early on to have ease of mind knowing what amount you will qualify for and make the loan process as smooth as possible.
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
It’s that time of year again.Every year it’s the same thing. The end of the year approaches, and brokers ask their agents to start thinking about next year, and they begin to encourage their agents to develop a business plan for next year. Were you happy with your work this year? Were you pleased with your closings? What will you do differently next year? These are the types of questions that you hear at the office meetings.
He believes that this will pump you up and get you motivated because you begin the year strong. Makes sense, right? If you start winding down around Thanksgiving, you may not have another closing until February. And, if you consider real estate your full time gig, it may be hard to make ends meet without those regular closings.
3 Ways to Instantly Increase Your IncomeIf you are a residential specialist in your local area and you are looking to boost your income and your closings in 2014, there are many things that you could do to revise or adapt your current business model. Here are some things that you may want to add to your real estate bag of tricks:
- Short Sales. If you are one of those people that hates the paperwork and the general dysfunction associated with working on a short sale, you may want to think again. According to RealtyTrac data, there are still 19 million borrowers that are underwater on their mortgages (25.3% of all homeowners with mortgages) that may need your help today. Consider marketing for short sale listings and co-listing with a short sale specialist.
- Property Management. In the past six years, millions of homeowners have become renters. Consider the steady income associated with property management as a great way to pay the bills in good and bad economic times.
- New Neighborhoods and Farm Areas. What’s the average sales price for your closings? Are there local neighborhoods that have a higher median sales price? Market in new areas where the median sales price is higher and you can increase (possibly making more money, while closing fewer transactions).
Credit to AG Beat